-&amp;gt;- Skies of War -&amp;lt;- ->- Skies of War -<-

this game sucks.

The reason i am rating this only 5 is because to damnwell hard, WTF does i says new campain and you CAN`T EVEN LOAD IT!!!!!!! plus this game costs money for the 'full verison' of the game, 9.99 bucks man! So don't even bother to buy the full version and the full verison is crap! (what a fuckin' ripoff!)

Hentai Bliss RPG 3 Hentai Bliss RPG 3

OMFG.

Before i thought this games sucks, but fuck me! its awsome! :)

Pico's Unloaded: The Game Pico's Unloaded: The Game

sweet!

my hiscore is 3200 and im only 9!

Smileys War Smileys War

good;

o.k this is weard,the first music you ever hear in the game,its not in the music thingy that despays the music in the game, IT`S NOT THERE!... I mean WTF?And its the best music in the game!Oh and if you lisin carefuly they do that rap thingy over and over and .....You get the ponit. and its 4 in the crossfire they do that.

Generic Defense Game Generic Defense Game

fuck its sweet!

This game is AWSOME!!!Oh and don`t forget 2 put it on easy.

SIMGIRLS version 5.1 SIMGIRLS version 5.1

SWEET!!!

Ok guys,i`ll tell you how to beat this game....AND how to get tomoko (i think that is the right way too spell it), go to the sleeping forist (im not a good speller), but before you go there get 1 teddy bear, and 1 ring. make hear happy, BUT DO NOT give her the teddy bear in till I say so. Give her the ring and answer her qustons. then her face thingy will turn pink. then give her the teddy bear.take pictors of her then kiss her. email me to find out the rest. Oh and......DON`T SEND ANY BULL SHIT!!!! its shauner9@gmail.com i have spokin