Madness Mini 2 Madness Mini 2

good but some things are bugging me:

1.How the hell can a gun deflect bullets, i mean, like 10 bullet fireing at you and you just deflect them?
2.why the fuck is the other sherff (the one with the grey hat,) come back to life not as a zombie? he got shoht (sorry i spelt that wrong,) 3 times in the begineing and comes back in the end not a zombie or stiches on him? WTF is with that man!?
3.When the guy was in the elevater (damn i spelt that wrong too!!,) jesbus didnt shoot him, WTF? hes bad i mean ???????.

The PS3 Song! The PS3 Song!

yeah fuck the ps3.

They suck ass, and there so fuckin' hard to minipulate!fuck you sony!You made me waste like 300 bucks, and i LOVE xbox!

Rejected by NewGrounds Rejected by NewGrounds

cool.

evrey fuckin' body is rong. this movie is cool,ecept the sun part...

-&amp;gt;- Skies of War -&amp;lt;- ->- Skies of War -<-

this game sucks.

The reason i am rating this only 5 is because to damnwell hard, WTF does i says new campain and you CAN`T EVEN LOAD IT!!!!!!! plus this game costs money for the 'full verison' of the game, 9.99 bucks man! So don't even bother to buy the full version and the full verison is crap! (what a fuckin' ripoff!)

Hentai Bliss RPG 3 Hentai Bliss RPG 3

OMFG.

Before i thought this games sucks, but fuck me! its awsome! :)

Pico's Unloaded: The Game Pico's Unloaded: The Game

sweet!

my hiscore is 3200 and im only 9!

ParagonX9 - Chaoz Fantasy ParagonX9 - Chaoz Fantasy

thanks!

this song i sold on the block of my house and i sold it for 2.00 each and i got a total of 28,907$!!! just 2 say thank you for making this song, and i think its the BEST song on newgrounds! thanks for the song! you should try it!

Darkness' Flight Darkness' Flight